CONTACT: Angela Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-254-6440
Feb. 28, 2023 – To continue to produce unrivaled policy research, provide in-depth journalism and advance free-market reforms in Wisconsin, the Badger Institute announces the launch of the Forward Society, a charitable giving opportunity for those who want to keep Wisconsin free and flourishing for years to come.
The Forward Society offers unique benefits to donors who make a three-year, $5,000 (total) minimum pledge. Forward Society members allow the Institute to plan and allocate funds three years in advance to fight for limited government, individual liberty and free enterprise.
In addition to meaningful investment in Wisconsin’s most influential and innovative policy organization, Forward Society membership levels range from $5,000 to $100,000 and include a scope of benefits.
All Forward Society members enjoy:
- Participation in a network of like-minded business, policy and community leaders
- Opportunity to preserve liberty and improve lives through free-market solutions
- Tickets or a table at the Institute’s esteemed Annual Dinner, with priority seating
- A personalized gold name badge
- Informative articles, commentary, investigative reporting, policy briefs and research that may be shared with friends and family
- Recognition on the Institute’s website and marketing materials (if desired)
- The opportunity to keep your gift anonymous
- A customizable, 3-year support plan
Wisconsin’s state motto is the simple and powerfully positive word FORWARD. This new membership opportunity is named in honor of the state’s motto. As the Institute works to connect the power of ideas to policy reform, members of the Forward Society will lead by example and become part of the free-market solutions Wisconsin needs.
Fourteen members have already been welcomed into the Forward Society inaugural class. Additional members are welcomed at any point during 2023.
For more information on Forward Society membership, including access to the membership pledge form, visit badgerinstitute.org/forwardsociety or contact the Institute’s Executive Vice President, Angela Smith, at 414-254-6440.