Evan Beuscher is a healthcare actuary in Milwaukee. His work includes pricing commercial insurance in the United States and Sweden and developing predictive risk models. Evan is a graduate of Concordia University Wisconsin where he received a Bachelor’s in Actuarial Science and an MBA in Finance as part of the Business Scholars Program. Evan also serves as the Vice Chairman on the Foundation Board of his high school, Living Word Lutheran.
- Lessons in liberty
- This is not four years ago
- Billions in federal spending in Wisconsin unaudited; results never measured
- What else are they wrong about?
- Wisconsin didn’t ‘buck national trends’
- How “Free” Federal Money Costs Wisconsinites Control Over Their Government
- Off Track: An Assessment of Wisconsin’s Early Care and Learning System for Young Children
- Common-sense Healthcare Reforms for Wisconsin