We are always on the lookout for talented individuals who share our vision and values. The Badger Institute is guided by a belief that competitive free markets, limited government and personal responsibility are essential to our way of life. If you feel you are a fit, please email email@example.com with your resume, short description of your interest in the Institute and desired role.
- State landlords hit hard by eviction moratorium
- At home with politically incorrect language
- Licensing reform gains momentum in Wisconsin Legislature
- When parents choose a public school with more options for their children, the state provides less money. Why?
- Legislature protects Milwaukeeans from $15-per-rider fare-free trolley folly
- Latest crime figures show a Milwaukee in trouble
- Wisconsin lawmakers in the dark on broadband
- Foreseeing the Future of Wisconsin’s Flat Tax