- Latest crime figures show a Milwaukee in trouble
- Wisconsin lawmakers in the dark on broadband
- The underfunded part of Wisconsin public schooling
- If we don’t pay for roads, we don’t get mobility
- Foreseeing the Future of Wisconsin’s Flat Tax
- Wisconsin voters will be asked about welfare work requirements
- A state without convictions
- Why Wisconsin Needs a Flat Tax and Education Reform
Published by the Badger Institute
Diggings is a publication of the Badger Institute, Wisconsin’s oldest, most respected free market think tank. We conduct in-depth research and reporting that guide Wisconsin toward policies that enhance opportunity and promote widespread prosperity.
Milton Friedman once said that “one of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” At the Badger Institute, we continuously strive for policy results that provide Wisconsinites with a better way.