- State landlords hit hard by eviction moratorium
- At home with politically incorrect language
- Licensing reform gains momentum in Wisconsin Legislature
- When parents choose a public school with more options for their children, the state provides less money. Why?
- Legislature protects Milwaukeeans from $15-per-rider fare-free trolley folly
- Latest crime figures show a Milwaukee in trouble
- Wisconsin lawmakers in the dark on broadband
- Foreseeing the Future of Wisconsin’s Flat Tax
Diggings is a product of the Badger Institute, taking an in-depth look at public policy and cultural issues affecting Wisconsinites through robust research, investigative journalism and in-depth reporting.
Our team of seasoned reporters fills the gap, covering scores of topics that are often ignored or distorted by mainstream bias. From original news stories and exclusive interviews to policy recommendations and historical analyses, you won’t want to miss a single thing.
Beginning in Spring 2023, Diggings has moved completely online. SIGN UP HERE to ensure you don’t miss a single story.