- What to do about progressive icon and eugenicist Charles Van Hise
- Innovators stifled by current healthcare system
- Delay in removing ineligible Medicaid recipients costs Wisconsin taxpayers hundreds of millions
- What if Wisconsin stopped making childcare pointlessly costly?
- Increased choice funding — and Ramirez family’s generosity — will help thousands flourish
- Governor keeps alive possibility of local bans on fossil fuels
- SNAP is a larded, sugary mess
- Wins on justice, education and taxes are only the start of Wisconsinites’ work
Diggings is a product of the Badger Institute, taking an in-depth look at public policy and cultural issues affecting Wisconsinites through robust research, investigative journalism and in-depth reporting.
Our team of seasoned reporters fills the gap, covering scores of topics that are often ignored or distorted by mainstream bias. From original news stories and exclusive interviews to policy recommendations and historical analyses, you won’t want to miss a single thing.
Beginning in Spring 2023, Diggings has moved completely online. SIGN UP HERE to ensure you don’t miss a single story.