- What to do about progressive icon and eugenicist Charles Van Hise
- Innovators stifled by current healthcare system
- Delay in removing ineligible Medicaid recipients costs Wisconsin taxpayers hundreds of millions
- What if Wisconsin stopped making childcare pointlessly costly?
- Increased choice funding — and Ramirez family’s generosity — will help thousands flourish
- Governor keeps alive possibility of local bans on fossil fuels
- SNAP is a larded, sugary mess
- Wins on justice, education and taxes are only the start of Wisconsinites’ work
Disclaimer for Badger Institute
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us. Our Disclaimer was generated with the help of the Disclaimer Generator
Disclaimers for Badger Institute
All the information on this website – badgerinstitute.org – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Badger Institute does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Badger Institute), is strictly at your own risk. Badger Institute will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.