- Latest crime figures show a Milwaukee in trouble
- Wisconsin lawmakers in the dark on broadband
- The underfunded part of Wisconsin public schooling
- If we don’t pay for roads, we don’t get mobility
- Foreseeing the Future of Wisconsin’s Flat Tax
- Wisconsin voters will be asked about welfare work requirements
- A state without convictions
- Why Wisconsin Needs a Flat Tax and Education Reform
Disclaimer for Badger Institute
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us. Our Disclaimer was generated with the help of the Disclaimer Generator
Disclaimers for Badger Institute
All the information on this website – badgerinstitute.org – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Badger Institute does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Badger Institute), is strictly at your own risk. Badger Institute will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.