Jason Kohout is a partner and business lawyer practicing with Foley & Lardner LLP. Kohout is very involved in the community and serves as secretary for the Harvard Club of Wisconsin, secretary of the Badger Institute and director and treasurer of CARMEN High School of Science and Technology Charter School. He graduated from Harvard College and received his J.D. from Harvard Law School in 2007.
- Lessons in liberty
- This is not four years ago
- Billions in federal spending in Wisconsin unaudited; results never measured
- What else are they wrong about?
- Wisconsin didn’t ‘buck national trends’
- How “Free” Federal Money Costs Wisconsinites Control Over Their Government
- Off Track: An Assessment of Wisconsin’s Early Care and Learning System for Young Children
- Common-sense Healthcare Reforms for Wisconsin