Andrew Davis is Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce’s legislative director. He is part of the advocacy team that lobbies on behalf of MMAC and its members at the federal, state and local levels. Davis came to MMAC after nearly a decade of government and political experience, including serving as Reince Priebus’ Wisconsin political director, and managing stakeholder and external relations for Gov. Scott Walker. He also held roles advising state Sen. Alberta Darling on policy issues and public relations and spent time in Washington, D.C., working in the marketing and communications department of the National Republican Congressional Committee. He is a graduate of St. Norbert College with a degree in political science.
- Lessons in liberty
- This is not four years ago
- Billions in federal spending in Wisconsin unaudited; results never measured
- What else are they wrong about?
- Wisconsin didn’t ‘buck national trends’
- How “Free” Federal Money Costs Wisconsinites Control Over Their Government
- Off Track: An Assessment of Wisconsin’s Early Care and Learning System for Young Children
- Common-sense Healthcare Reforms for Wisconsin