Andrew Davis is Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce’s legislative director. He is part of the advocacy team that lobbies on behalf of MMAC and its members at the federal, state and local levels. Davis came to MMAC after nearly a decade of government and political experience, including serving as Reince Priebus’ Wisconsin political director, and managing stakeholder and external relations for Gov. Scott Walker. He also held roles advising state Sen. Alberta Darling on policy issues and public relations and spent time in Washington, D.C., working in the marketing and communications department of the National Republican Congressional Committee. He is a graduate of St. Norbert College with a degree in political science.
- What to do about progressive icon and eugenicist Charles Van Hise
- Innovators stifled by current healthcare system
- Delay in removing ineligible Medicaid recipients costs Wisconsin taxpayers hundreds of millions
- What if Wisconsin stopped making childcare pointlessly costly?
- Increased choice funding — and Ramirez family’s generosity — will help thousands flourish
- Governor keeps alive possibility of local bans on fossil fuels
- SNAP is a larded, sugary mess
- Wins on justice, education and taxes are only the start of Wisconsinites’ work