Ethan Hollenberger is the Public Affairs Coordinator for Washington County. Chief among that job is to work with local governments to share services in an effort to save taxpayer resources. He also represents the county before the legislature and Congress. Prior to this role, Eathan was Communications Director and Committee Clerk for State Senator Duey Stroebel.
- What to do about progressive icon and eugenicist Charles Van Hise
- Innovators stifled by current healthcare system
- Delay in removing ineligible Medicaid recipients costs Wisconsin taxpayers hundreds of millions
- What if Wisconsin stopped making childcare pointlessly costly?
- Increased choice funding — and Ramirez family’s generosity — will help thousands flourish
- Governor keeps alive possibility of local bans on fossil fuels
- SNAP is a larded, sugary mess
- Wins on justice, education and taxes are only the start of Wisconsinites’ work