Ethan Hollenberger is the Public Affairs Coordinator for Washington County. Chief among that job is to work with local governments to share services in an effort to save taxpayer resources. He also represents the county before the legislature and Congress. Prior to this role, Eathan was Communications Director and Committee Clerk for State Senator Duey Stroebel.
- Why should food stamps be forever stamps?
- Latest crime figures show a Milwaukee in trouble
- Wisconsin lawmakers in the dark on broadband
- The underfunded part of Wisconsin public schooling
- Foreseeing the Future of Wisconsin’s Flat Tax
- Wisconsin voters will be asked about welfare work requirements
- A state without convictions
- Why Wisconsin Needs a Flat Tax and Education Reform