Kala Hill is the External Relations Operations Manager for the Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation and Development Operations Manager for the foundation’s philanthropic partner, The Bradley Impact Fund. Prior to joining Bradley, Hill spent the prior decade in the Washington, D.C., area working for her hometown congressman, Mac Thornberry, raising funds at the largest political fundraising firm in D.C., and as the Grants Manager at the Charles Koch Foundation. Hill is a Wisconsin transplant, originally from Texas, where she graduated from West Texas A&M University with a degree in Political Science. She received her master’s degree in political management from George Washington University. In addition to AFF, Hill volunteers her time with the Junior League of Milwaukee and training for running races. She lives in Wauwatosa with her husband, Mark, and their son, Nolan.
- What to do about progressive icon and eugenicist Charles Van Hise
- Innovators stifled by current healthcare system
- Delay in removing ineligible Medicaid recipients costs Wisconsin taxpayers hundreds of millions
- What if Wisconsin stopped making childcare pointlessly costly?
- Increased choice funding — and Ramirez family’s generosity — will help thousands flourish
- Governor keeps alive possibility of local bans on fossil fuels
- SNAP is a larded, sugary mess
- Wins on justice, education and taxes are only the start of Wisconsinites’ work