The University of Wisconsin-Madison, the state’s flagship campus, is increasingly important to the future of Wisconsin. In a new century in which the economy is becoming ever more reliant on knowledge, the state’s lead university must be able to step up and better serve its constituency
James Miller, Frank Cipriani, Ph.D.
- Lessons in liberty
- This is not four years ago
- Billions in federal spending in Wisconsin unaudited; results never measured
- What else are they wrong about?
- Wisconsin didn’t ‘buck national trends’
- How “Free” Federal Money Costs Wisconsinites Control Over Their Government
- Off Track: An Assessment of Wisconsin’s Early Care and Learning System for Young Children
- Common-sense Healthcare Reforms for Wisconsin