Adapted from the full report by Angela Rachidi, Off Track: An Assessment of Wisconsin’s Early Care and Learning System for Young Children.
- Delay in removing ineligible Medicaid recipients costs Wisconsin taxpayers hundreds of millions
- What if Wisconsin stopped making childcare pointlessly costly?
- Fraudsters scammed billions in pandemic unemployment funds
- Overregulated Childcare: Wisconsin’s 2023-’25 Biennial Budget and the Path Ahead
- Increased choice funding — and Ramirez family’s generosity — will help thousands flourish
- Governor keeps alive possibility of local bans on fossil fuels
- SNAP is a larded, sugary mess
- Wins on justice, education and taxes are only the start of Wisconsinites’ work