A promising path: Blended / online learning in Wisconsin’s K-12 schools. Featuring guest speakers Susan Patrick and Michael Horn. Sponsored by the Badger Institute and the Robert M. La Follette School of Public Affairs at UW-Madison.
February 4, 2014
- Lessons in liberty
- This is not four years ago
- Billions in federal spending in Wisconsin unaudited; results never measured
- What else are they wrong about?
- Wisconsin didn’t ‘buck national trends’
- How “Free” Federal Money Costs Wisconsinites Control Over Their Government
- Off Track: An Assessment of Wisconsin’s Early Care and Learning System for Young Children
- Common-sense Healthcare Reforms for Wisconsin