The Badger Institute recently hosted a virtual discussion with two Wisconsinites who have seen firsthand the need for expungement reform: State Public Defender Kelli Thompson and Shanyeill McCloud, founder of Clean Slate Milwaukee.
- Wisconsin lawmakers in the dark on broadband
- The underfunded part of Wisconsin public schooling
- If we don’t pay for roads, we don’t get mobility
- Assembly Speaker calls for tolling to fund Wisconsin infrastructure
- Foreseeing the Future of Wisconsin’s Flat Tax
- Amid illiteracy, where was the urgency?
- Calls to Police from MPS High Schools Up Dramatically Again
- Wisconsin voters will be asked about welfare work requirements