How can Wisconsin improve its criminal justice system? In this video, Cecelia Klingele, associate professor at the University of Wisconsin Law School, Tom Lyons, state director for Wisconsin Right on Crime, and Jeremiah Mosteller, policy liaison for the Charles Koch Institute, discuss potential areas for reform. Their presentation was delivered at the Badger Institute’s Policy Symposium in February 2019.
- Lessons in liberty
- This is not four years ago
- Billions in federal spending in Wisconsin unaudited; results never measured
- What else are they wrong about?
- Wisconsin didn’t ‘buck national trends’
- How “Free” Federal Money Costs Wisconsinites Control Over Their Government
- Off Track: An Assessment of Wisconsin’s Early Care and Learning System for Young Children
- Common-sense Healthcare Reforms for Wisconsin