In this short video excerpt, Badger Institute policy analyst Julie Grace testifies before the Senate Judiciary and Public Safety Committee in support of Senate Bill 39, which will make necessary reforms to Wisconsin’s expungement law.
March 19, 2019
- Wisconsin lawmakers in the dark on broadband
- The underfunded part of Wisconsin public schooling
- If we don’t pay for roads, we don’t get mobility
- Assembly Speaker calls for tolling to fund Wisconsin infrastructure
- Foreseeing the Future of Wisconsin’s Flat Tax
- Amid illiteracy, where was the urgency?
- Calls to Police from MPS High Schools Up Dramatically Again
- Wisconsin voters will be asked about welfare work requirements