The Badger Institute’s “Unlocking Potential” event in Milwaukee drew more than 100 participants representing law enforcement, the judiciary, the Legislature, business, community groups and faith leaders. The discussion focused on how ex-inmates, with help from one of their own and the same cops who once pursued them, can find a way back to their families and jobs.
February 14, 2017
- What to do about progressive icon and eugenicist Charles Van Hise
- Innovators stifled by current healthcare system
- Delay in removing ineligible Medicaid recipients costs Wisconsin taxpayers hundreds of millions
- What if Wisconsin stopped making childcare pointlessly costly?
- Increased choice funding — and Ramirez family’s generosity — will help thousands flourish
- Governor keeps alive possibility of local bans on fossil fuels
- SNAP is a larded, sugary mess
- Wins on justice, education and taxes are only the start of Wisconsinites’ work