Wisconsin has a dental access problem, especially for low-income individuals, says Morris Kleiner, professor at the University of Minnesota. Kleiner explains how allowing dental therapists could provide the solution. Kleiner’s presentation was delivered at the Badger Institute’s Policy Symposium in February 2019.
- Lessons in liberty
- This is not four years ago
- Billions in federal spending in Wisconsin unaudited; results never measured
- What else are they wrong about?
- Wisconsin didn’t ‘buck national trends’
- How “Free” Federal Money Costs Wisconsinites Control Over Their Government
- Off Track: An Assessment of Wisconsin’s Early Care and Learning System for Young Children
- Common-sense Healthcare Reforms for Wisconsin