Wisconsin’s overall tax structure remains behind competitor states in simplicity, tax rates and business climate for residents and investment. How can we reform the tax structure so that the state reaches its full potential? Joe Bishop-Henchman and Katherine Loughead of the Tax Foundation discuss suggested reforms as detailed in the recent book from the Badger Institute and the Tax Foundation. Their presentation was delivered at the Badger Institute’s Policy Symposium in February 2019.
- Lessons in liberty
- This is not four years ago
- Billions in federal spending in Wisconsin unaudited; results never measured
- What else are they wrong about?
- Wisconsin didn’t ‘buck national trends’
- How “Free” Federal Money Costs Wisconsinites Control Over Their Government
- Off Track: An Assessment of Wisconsin’s Early Care and Learning System for Young Children
- Common-sense Healthcare Reforms for Wisconsin