Angela Rachidi is a Senior Fellow at the American Enterprise Institute (AEI), which is a free-market focused public policy research organization based in Washington D.C. She is the founder and principal of Rachidi Research and Consulting, LLC. In her work, Rachidi studies the impact of safety net programs on low-income families and individuals. She researches the effects of government policies and programs on employment, child wellbeing, family income, and economic mobility. Before joining AEI, she was the Deputy Commissioner for Policy Research at the New York City Department of Social Services. Rachidi holds a Doctorate in Public Policy from the New School University in New York City, a Master’s Degree in Public Administration from Northern Illinois University, and a Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater. She lives and works from Middleton, WI.
- What to do about progressive icon and eugenicist Charles Van Hise
- Innovators stifled by current healthcare system
- Delay in removing ineligible Medicaid recipients costs Wisconsin taxpayers hundreds of millions
- What if Wisconsin stopped making childcare pointlessly costly?
- Increased choice funding — and Ramirez family’s generosity — will help thousands flourish
- Governor keeps alive possibility of local bans on fossil fuels
- SNAP is a larded, sugary mess
- Wins on justice, education and taxes are only the start of Wisconsinites’ work