Angela Rachidi is a Senior Fellow at the American Enterprise Institute (AEI), which is a free-market focused public policy research organization based in Washington D.C. She is the founder and principal of Rachidi Research and Consulting, LLC. In her work, Rachidi studies the impact of safety net programs on low-income families and individuals. She researches the effects of government policies and programs on employment, child wellbeing, family income, and economic mobility. Before joining AEI, she was the Deputy Commissioner for Policy Research at the New York City Department of Social Services. Rachidi holds a Doctorate in Public Policy from the New School University in New York City, a Master’s Degree in Public Administration from Northern Illinois University, and a Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater. She lives and works from Middleton, WI.
- Lessons in liberty
- This is not four years ago
- Billions in federal spending in Wisconsin unaudited; results never measured
- What else are they wrong about?
- Wisconsin didn’t ‘buck national trends’
- How “Free” Federal Money Costs Wisconsinites Control Over Their Government
- Off Track: An Assessment of Wisconsin’s Early Care and Learning System for Young Children
- Common-sense Healthcare Reforms for Wisconsin