Jeremiah Mosteller, an attorney, and criminal justice policy expert, is a senior policy analyst at Americans for Prosperity, where he supports the organization’s 35 state teams in their public safety efforts. Before joining AFP, he served on the criminal justice teams at the Due Process Institute, the Charles Koch Institute, and Prison Fellowship. Mosteller is a graduate of Liberty University School of Law, where he also earned his MBA.
- State landlords hit hard by eviction moratorium
- At home with politically incorrect language
- Licensing reform gains momentum in Wisconsin Legislature
- When parents choose a public school with more options for their children, the state provides less money. Why?
- Legislature protects Milwaukeeans from $15-per-rider fare-free trolley folly
- Latest crime figures show a Milwaukee in trouble
- Wisconsin lawmakers in the dark on broadband
- Foreseeing the Future of Wisconsin’s Flat Tax