Economists from Suffolk University’s Beacon Hill Institute for Public Policy have determined through economic modeling that Wisconsin would benefit long-term from further tax cuts. Yet, they’ve found, Wisconsin doesn’t just suffer from high taxes. It suffers from the wrong tax mix.
By David Tuerck, Paul Bachman, Michael Head and Frank Conte
- Lessons in liberty
- This is not four years ago
- Billions in federal spending in Wisconsin unaudited; results never measured
- What else are they wrong about?
- Wisconsin didn’t ‘buck national trends’
- How “Free” Federal Money Costs Wisconsinites Control Over Their Government
- Off Track: An Assessment of Wisconsin’s Early Care and Learning System for Young Children
- Common-sense Healthcare Reforms for Wisconsin