- State landlords hit hard by eviction moratorium
- At home with politically incorrect language
- Licensing reform gains momentum in Wisconsin Legislature
- When parents choose a public school with more options for their children, the state provides less money. Why?
- Legislature protects Milwaukeeans from $15-per-rider fare-free trolley folly
- Latest crime figures show a Milwaukee in trouble
- Wisconsin lawmakers in the dark on broadband
- Foreseeing the Future of Wisconsin’s Flat Tax
Beginning in Spring 2023, Diggings has moved completely online. Sign up here to ensure you don’t miss a single story.