Antiquated state law puts the squeeze on consumers and should be repealed.
Authors include Dave Daley, Mike Nichols, Greg Pearson, Louann Schoenberg, Betsy Thatcher, Tom Tolan and Ken Wysocky.
- Wisconsin lawmakers in the dark on broadband
- The underfunded part of Wisconsin public schooling
- If we don’t pay for roads, we don’t get mobility
- Assembly Speaker calls for tolling to fund Wisconsin infrastructure
- Foreseeing the Future of Wisconsin’s Flat Tax
- Amid illiteracy, where was the urgency?
- Calls to Police from MPS High Schools Up Dramatically Again
- Wisconsin voters will be asked about welfare work requirements