The creation of the dental therapy profession in Wisconsin through Senate Bill 89 would be an important step in improving access to and usage of dental care for disadvantaged and underserved populations in Wisconsin and potentially reducing negative economic and societal costs associated with poor oral health.
- Lessons in liberty
- This is not four years ago
- Billions in federal spending in Wisconsin unaudited; results never measured
- What else are they wrong about?
- Wisconsin didn’t ‘buck national trends’
- How “Free” Federal Money Costs Wisconsinites Control Over Their Government
- Off Track: An Assessment of Wisconsin’s Early Care and Learning System for Young Children
- Common-sense Healthcare Reforms for Wisconsin