- Mandate for Madison
- Contact Us
Subscribe for Updates
Get the latest news and updates from Badger Institute.
- Lessons in liberty
- This is not four years ago
- Billions in federal spending in Wisconsin unaudited; results never measured
- What else are they wrong about?
- Wisconsin didn’t ‘buck national trends’
- How “Free” Federal Money Costs Wisconsinites Control Over Their Government
- Off Track: An Assessment of Wisconsin’s Early Care and Learning System for Young Children
- Common-sense Healthcare Reforms for Wisconsin
Sem, Niederjohn of Concordia University Wisconsin will conduct health care research
Research indicates a correlation between proper dental hygiene, including regular dental visits, and a lower risk of serious COVID infection and complications, according to a recent study out of Cairo University.
Legislation would provide access to hundreds of thousands of underserved Wisconsinites
Badger Institute Policy Analyst Julie Grace testified in favor of 2021 SB 181 before the Wisconsin Senate Committee on Insurance, Licensing, and Forestry on March 17, 2021.
2021 SB 181 would provide for the licensure of dental therapists, who are health care practitioners who may engage in the limited practice of dentistry.