Excerpts of a speech by Woodson Center President and founder Robert L. Woodson Sr. at the Wisconsin Center.
June 24, 2014
- Wisconsin lawmakers in the dark on broadband
- The underfunded part of Wisconsin public schooling
- If we don’t pay for roads, we don’t get mobility
- Assembly Speaker calls for tolling to fund Wisconsin infrastructure
- Foreseeing the Future of Wisconsin’s Flat Tax
- Amid illiteracy, where was the urgency?
- Calls to Police from MPS High Schools Up Dramatically Again
- Wisconsin voters will be asked about welfare work requirements