- Mandate for Madison
- News & Analysis
- Contact Us
Subscribe for Updates
Get the latest news and updates from Badger Institute.
- In Act 10 fight, unions don’t just want you to pay — they want power
- Legal attack on school choice threatens Public School Open Enrollment
- Government Scrooges take cut of Christmas tree trade
- Entrepreneurial dough: Just what stagnant Wisconsin kneads to rise up
- Dental Therapy: A cure for Wisconsin’s oral care woes
- Years after pandemic, Evers spending ARPA money on soccer and a railroad museum
- Lessons in liberty
- This is not four years ago
Browsing: Civil Society
A discussion on black conservativism that took place on the UW-Madison campus and was broadcast live on Zoom Saturday was interrupted by what appeared to be a coordinated protest when someone hacked into the online portion, insulted speakers with vulgar language and was joined by a handful of others who exposed themselves onscreen nude or masturbating.
Milwaukee’s school choice program shows that letting parents choose a moral ecology is how differing beliefs can coexist.
There is never one cure-all for complex societal problems like poverty or morally, economically and emotionally untethered children. The first thing is to recognize the problem for what it is. The numbers make that easy.
The following is testimony delivered by Badger Institute Senior Vice President Michael Jahr in favor of AB 692, a bill designed to eliminate the marriage penalty for participants in the Wisconsin Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) program.
Civil Rights Leader Bob Woodson from the Woodson Center joins the Badger Institute to discuss his alternative to Critical Race Theory. Originally live-streamed on July 22nd, 2021.
Most of the Declaration of Independence was a litany of grievances against King George III. The language was pretty stark