- A lawmaker lifeline from Evers’ broadband binge
- UW-Milwaukee Graduation Numbers for Black Students Plummet Even Further
- Why public school-goers support choice
- Natural gas and regulation in Wisconsin: a policy brief
- State landlords hit hard by eviction moratorium
- Legislature protects Milwaukeeans from $15-per-rider fare-free trolley folly
- Latest crime figures show a Milwaukee in trouble
- Wisconsin lawmakers in the dark on broadband
Diggings is a product of the Badger Institute, taking an in-depth look at public policy and cultural issues affecting Wisconsinites through robust research, investigative journalism and in-depth reporting.
Our team of seasoned reporters fills the gap, covering scores of topics that are often ignored or distorted by mainstream bias. From original news stories and exclusive interviews to policy recommendations and historical analyses, you won’t want to miss a single thing.
Beginning in Spring 2023, Diggings has moved completely online. SIGN UP HERE to ensure you don’t miss a single story.