- Mandate for Madison
- Contact Us
Subscribe for Updates
Get the latest news and updates from Badger Institute.
- Lessons in liberty
- This is not four years ago
- Billions in federal spending in Wisconsin unaudited; results never measured
- What else are they wrong about?
- Wisconsin didn’t ‘buck national trends’
- How “Free” Federal Money Costs Wisconsinites Control Over Their Government
- Off Track: An Assessment of Wisconsin’s Early Care and Learning System for Young Children
- Common-sense Healthcare Reforms for Wisconsin
Browsing: Economic Development
State and local governments in the United States have wide latitude in setting economic policy. In the first half of the 20th century, the progressives chose an economic model for Wisconsin that called for high levels of taxation and government expenditure coupled with extensive regulation of business and labor.
The Badger Institute today announced partnerships with several leading research organizations and subject matter experts who will contribute to its 2022 Mandate for Madison, a policy roadmap for the governor and Legislature beginning in 2023.
A menu of pro-growth tax reform options from the Tax Foundation and the Badger Institute.
Economic impact varies widely across Wisconsin counties
Family-owned for five generations, company thrives with its inclusive team approach and commitment to environment