- State landlords hit hard by eviction moratorium
- At home with politically incorrect language
- Licensing reform gains momentum in Wisconsin Legislature
- When parents choose a public school with more options for their children, the state provides less money. Why?
- Legislature protects Milwaukeeans from $15-per-rider fare-free trolley folly
- Latest crime figures show a Milwaukee in trouble
- Wisconsin lawmakers in the dark on broadband
- Foreseeing the Future of Wisconsin’s Flat Tax
Help Us Do More for Wisconsin
Your support at any level is important to us. Your generous donation helps the Badger Institute fight every single day to advance free markets, individual liberty, and limited government in Wisconsin.