- Mandate for Madison
- News & Analysis
- Contact Us
Subscribe for Updates
Get the latest news and updates from Badger Institute.
- Delay in removing ineligible Medicaid recipients costs Wisconsin taxpayers hundreds of millions
- What if Wisconsin stopped making childcare pointlessly costly?
- Fraudsters scammed billions in pandemic unemployment funds
- Overregulated Childcare: Wisconsin’s 2023-’25 Biennial Budget and the Path Ahead
- Increased choice funding — and Ramirez family’s generosity — will help thousands flourish
- Governor keeps alive possibility of local bans on fossil fuels
- SNAP is a larded, sugary mess
- Wins on justice, education and taxes are only the start of Wisconsinites’ work
Browsing: Badger News
Healthcare remains the only sector of the economy where patients must pay for services without first knowing the cost. Patients aren’t empowered with the information needed to make smart financial decisions, taking into account both price and quality of care. “The Know Your Healthcare Costs Act” would work to change that.
To continue to produce unrivaled policy research, provide in-depth journalism and advance free-market reforms in Wisconsin, the Badger Institute announces the launch of the Forward Society, a charitable giving opportunity for those who want to keep Wisconsin free and flourishing for years to come.
The Badger Institute today announced the promotion of Angela Smith to executive vice president, the addition of board members Shannon Whitworth and Matt Rowe, and the appointment of an array of Wisconsin luminaries as emeritus directors.
The Badger Institute has been a champion of school choice since our inception as the Wisconsin Policy Research Institute in the late 1980s.
Feulner will discuss the impact of the Mandate for Leadership on the Reagan Revolution and the critical role policy organizations play in advancing reform
New additions will contribute to investigative reporting, Mandate for Madison
Sem, Niederjohn of Concordia University Wisconsin will conduct health care research
New staff and board members will increase institute’s reach and impact
Most of the Declaration of Independence was a litany of grievances against King George III. The language was pretty stark
Premiere features youngest hostage during 1979 embassy crisis in Iran, now president of Mosinee school board