- Mandate for Madison
- Contact Us
Subscribe for Updates
Get the latest news and updates from Badger Institute.
- Lessons in liberty
- This is not four years ago
- Billions in federal spending in Wisconsin unaudited; results never measured
- What else are they wrong about?
- Wisconsin didn’t ‘buck national trends’
- How “Free” Federal Money Costs Wisconsinites Control Over Their Government
- Off Track: An Assessment of Wisconsin’s Early Care and Learning System for Young Children
- Common-sense Healthcare Reforms for Wisconsin
Browsing: Badger News
The Badger Institute has been a champion of school choice since our inception as the Wisconsin Policy Research Institute in the late 1980s.
Feulner will discuss the impact of the Mandate for Leadership on the Reagan Revolution and the critical role policy organizations play in advancing reform
New additions will contribute to investigative reporting, Mandate for Madison
Sem, Niederjohn of Concordia University Wisconsin will conduct health care research
New staff and board members will increase institute’s reach and impact
Most of the Declaration of Independence was a litany of grievances against King George III. The language was pretty stark
Premiere features youngest hostage during 1979 embassy crisis in Iran, now president of Mosinee school board
Nichols: Both hires are ‘rare finds’