- Mandate for Madison
- News & Analysis
- Contact Us
Subscribe for Updates
Get the latest news and updates from Badger Institute.
- In Act 10 fight, unions don’t just want you to pay — they want power
- Legal attack on school choice threatens Public School Open Enrollment
- Government Scrooges take cut of Christmas tree trade
- Entrepreneurial dough: Just what stagnant Wisconsin kneads to rise up
- Dental Therapy: A cure for Wisconsin’s oral care woes
- Years after pandemic, Evers spending ARPA money on soccer and a railroad museum
- Lessons in liberty
- This is not four years ago
What we know thus far
An employer handbook
A policy brief from the Tax Foundation and the Badger Institute.
In response to a tight state labor market, our latest report offers strategies for increasing labor force participation. The authors find that increasing the participation rate by just 1 percentage point would increase gross state product by a whopping $667 annually per resident.