- Mandate for Madison
- News & Analysis
- Contact Us
Subscribe for Updates
Get the latest news and updates from Badger Institute.
- Delay in removing ineligible Medicaid recipients costs Wisconsin taxpayers hundreds of millions
- What if Wisconsin stopped making childcare pointlessly costly?
- Fraudsters scammed billions in pandemic unemployment funds
- Overregulated Childcare: Wisconsin’s 2023-’25 Biennial Budget and the Path Ahead
- Increased choice funding — and Ramirez family’s generosity — will help thousands flourish
- Governor keeps alive possibility of local bans on fossil fuels
- SNAP is a larded, sugary mess
- Wins on justice, education and taxes are only the start of Wisconsinites’ work
In the twenty-first century it is an alarming trend that a large percent of Wisconsin students have an almost remedial-level knowledge of American economic and financial institutions
What are Wisconsin high schoolers learning about history?
The University of Wisconsin-Madison, the state’s flagship campus, is increasingly important to the future of Wisconsin. In a new century in which the economy is becoming ever more reliant on knowledge, the state’s lead university must be able to step up and better serve its constituency
Wisconsin’s teacher-led insurgency
A good value for taxpayers or a case of market abuse?
A further evaluation of the SAGE program