- Mandate for Madison
- News & Analysis
- Contact Us
Subscribe for Updates
Get the latest news and updates from Badger Institute.
- In Act 10 fight, unions don’t just want you to pay — they want power
- The many problems with Republicans’ latest childcare bill
- Legal attack on school choice threatens Public School Open Enrollment
- Government Scrooges take cut of Christmas tree trade
- Years after pandemic, Evers spending ARPA money on soccer and a railroad museum
- Lessons in liberty
- This is not four years ago
- Billions in federal spending in Wisconsin unaudited; results never measured
Browsing: Economy and Infastructure
The century-old progressive income tax is no longer a viable model
Tax reform options to improve Wisconsin’s Competitiveness
A new report from the Tax Foundation and the Badger Institute offers five comprehensive tax reform options to enhance Wisconsin’s tax competitiveness by reducing harmful taxes on labor and investment.
New additions will contribute to investigative reporting, Mandate for Madison
Survey solicits opinions on health care, crime, occupational licensing, and other issues.
With cost overruns on bridge, road and other infrastructure megaprojects in Wisconsin as certain as death, taxes and Packers’ title-run failures, budget hawks are on high alert with new federal money about to inundate the state.
Bipartisan licensure reform legislation backed by the Badger Institute has been signed into law.
One of the following two things happened this month. Guess which one didn’t: