- Mandate for Madison
- Contact Us
Subscribe for Updates
Get the latest news and updates from Badger Institute.
- Lessons in liberty
- This is not four years ago
- Billions in federal spending in Wisconsin unaudited; results never measured
- What else are they wrong about?
- Wisconsin didn’t ‘buck national trends’
- How “Free” Federal Money Costs Wisconsinites Control Over Their Government
- Off Track: An Assessment of Wisconsin’s Early Care and Learning System for Young Children
- Common-sense Healthcare Reforms for Wisconsin
Browsing: Economy and Infastructure
Survey solicits opinions on health care, crime, occupational licensing, and other issues.
With cost overruns on bridge, road and other infrastructure megaprojects in Wisconsin as certain as death, taxes and Packers’ title-run failures, budget hawks are on high alert with new federal money about to inundate the state.
Bipartisan licensure reform legislation backed by the Badger Institute has been signed into law.
One of the following two things happened this month. Guess which one didn’t:
Reforms would expand oversight of federal funds, school and health care options, increase workforce participation.
The Badger Institute today announced partnerships with several leading research organizations and subject matter experts who will contribute to its 2022 Mandate for Madison, a policy roadmap for the governor and Legislature beginning in 2023.