- Mandate for Madison
- News & Analysis
- Contact Us
Subscribe for Updates
Get the latest news and updates from Badger Institute.
- In Act 10 fight, unions don’t just want you to pay — they want power
- Legal attack on school choice threatens Public School Open Enrollment
- Government Scrooges take cut of Christmas tree trade
- Entrepreneurial dough: Just what stagnant Wisconsin kneads to rise up
- Dental Therapy: A cure for Wisconsin’s oral care woes
- Years after pandemic, Evers spending ARPA money on soccer and a railroad museum
- Lessons in liberty
- This is not four years ago
Milwaukee’s school choice program shows that letting parents choose a moral ecology is how differing beliefs can coexist.
WEA Trust just announced it is terminating its health insurance business
Scarlett Johnson explains what drove her to act on behalf of her local schools, and why more parents should do so.
Scarlett Johnson sat down with Badger Institute Policy Director Patrick McIlheran this week to explain what drove her to act on behalf of her local schools, and why more parents should do so.
Alumni also express concerns about debt and the value of their degrees
There is never one cure-all for complex societal problems like poverty or morally, economically and emotionally untethered children. The first thing is to recognize the problem for what it is. The numbers make that easy.
The full presentation of “Critical Race Theory and the Miseducation of America’s Youth” presented by the Center for the American Experiment and the Badger Institute.
The estimate by the Department of Public Instruction of potential added costs to property tax payers from opening Wisconsin’s school choice programs to families of all income levels is deeply flawed.